The SuperFox is an autonomous and versatile multirotor drone granting full redundancy with carbon blades. With 43 minutes of endurance and a complete automation, the SuperFox can carry out significant photogrammetric surveys and be used in many applications. The SuperFox stands out thanks to its in-flight stability and its ability to carry a payload of up to 4 kg.
- Surveying & Mapping, Inspection, Videography
- Bridges, vegetation, buildings, construction, as built.
- 3D modeling, Volume, Data georeferencing.
- RGB, IR, multispectral, LIDAR payload options.
- Hight autonomy and accuracy of images
- Versatile choice of payloads and sensors
- very short setup time
- Up to 43 minutes endurance
- Up to 4 kg payload
- Up to 50 ha scanning area
- Wind resistant 50 km/h
- Aibot X6 can carry a weight up to 2 kg.
- The flightplanning software makes it easy to obtain all parameters necessary for professional photogrammetry.
- Aibot X6 can also be used in combination with other sensors, for example IR thermography, IR spectrometry, magnetometer, gradiometer, LiDAR and the Corona camera.
InspectionsThe Aibot is particularly suited for the inspection of high voltage cables, wind turbines and objects like dams and high (historical) builings. Compared to inspections performed from the ground, considerable reductions in time and risk and an increase in data quality can be achieved. The Aibot X6 can be guided with high precision in the near vicinity of these objects, and, if necessary, is able to hover at the desired altitude to gather data.
SmartPlanes professional drones type FreyaSmartPlanes Freya drones perform surveys for 3D mapping of areas or objects, infrastucture, mining, forestry and agriculture, volume calculations, oil & gas exploration and protection of nature and wildlife.
The SmartPlanes drone can be equipped with various sensors, for example infrared thermography, LiDAR and magnetometer. With the flightplanning software you are able to outline the area you want surveyed with great precision, or plan an exact route for the drone.
The initial weight of the SmartPlanes fixed wing drone is max 1.5 kg with a flight time of 45 to 75 minutes, depending on the workload. The maximum workload is 600 grams.
Getting startedUnpacking the drone and getting ready for launch takes less than 10 minutes. After installing the right equipment, the drone is thrown to launch and it will start doing its job. While the drone is flying the results are immediately visible on a laptop.
Data AnalysisOnce you’ve downloaded all the photos and data from your flight, you’re in possession of a goldmine of knowledge. With the corresponding processing and interpretation software we’re able to analyze the collected data down to astonishingly precise detail.
HelicopterThe advantages of a helicopter drone over a multirotor or fixed wing drone are:
- Helicopters can carry a heavier load (sensors).
- It can stay in the air for a longer period of time.
- A helicopter can fly even in bad weather circumstances.
This drone is mainly used in surveys of larger areas with sensors too heavy for other lightweight drones, for precision surveys that require flying slowly at low hight and for the surveying of areas with complex topography.