Fieldwork is carried out by external qualified and fully certified fieldwork bureaus. The chemical analyses are conducted by qualified laboratories.
- T&A applies innovative techniques to research and remediations.
- T&A is part of a network of specialised companies, so up-to-date knowledge and techniques are optimally available.
- T&A has a multidisciplinary approach. As a consequence, time and cost effective solutions are always possible.
- T&A combines environmental with non-destructive geophysical research.
- T&A is well known regionally and has good access to archives, government services and permit authorities.
The historical research determines the research strategy followed by T&A in a soil research. Historical research, derived from NVN 5725, is done to determine what kind of pollution might have occurred in and in the surrounding of the research location.
After this, an explorative soil investigation according to NEN 5740 takes place and, if necessary, a further soil investigation.
Based on the research results, the most suitable remediation strategy from the research is drawn up into a remediation plan. T&A performs the project management and environmental supervision for the execution of the remediation plan, so that the actual remediation can take place. After the completion of the remediation, the results will be documented in an evaluation report.
For extensive projects such as cluster surveys and building projects, extensive knowledge and experience in soil surveys and remediation is absolutely vital.
Good professional management is a necessity. T&A is the spider in the web and the contact point for the customer during the project.
T&A has specific experience with the management of inner city remediation projects, where technical aspects, as well as communication and PR aspects (contact with the people in the neigbourhood) are of vital importance.
Among others, T&A organises activities within the framework of revitalising industrial sites and making building locations ready for construction. By using intermal and external specialists from several disciplines, the required knowledge is obtained.
T&A manages the entire environmental sub-surface investigation and remediation. However, T&A acts merely as an environmental consultant and does not carry out any field activities. We will try to obtain the best time and cost effective solution for you.
Support can be provided for all your environmental activities, both on an hourly or project basis. Outsourcing is particularly useful in the case of temporary capacity problems and when dealing with a temporarily excessive workload. Outsourcing to governmental institutions is also part of our activities.
T&A can provide the following legal services for environmental research:
- support of the principal in legal permit and insurance issues on soil and groundwater pollution;
- determine the effects of soil pollution on the regional building program;
- advice on permits with respect to the relevant legislations on soil and groundwater pollution.
T&A can also provide an independent expert when disputes concerning the responsibility of soil pollution or other environmental matters occur. In a number of similar cases T&A has provided an independent expert with regard to legal disputes concerning environmental issues.