Environmental researchEnvironmental research maps the pollution of soil or waterbottom. In case pollution is found, T&A determines the human, ecological and contamination risk factors. If soil remediation is required, T&A will find the most efficient method.
The field research is carried out by qualified and fully certified environmental research agencies. The chemical analyses are carried out by qualified laboratories.
- T&A applies innovative research and remediation methods.
- T&A is part of a network of specialised companies, so up-to-date knowledge and equipment are optimally available.
- T&A has a multidisciplinary approach, leading to surprising solutions.
- T&A can combine environmental surveys with geophysical, archaeological or UXO research.
- T&A is well known regionally and has good access to archives,government services and authorities.